PowerPoint Training Options During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Closed, Private PowerPoint Training for Businesses
If you are a business enquiring about private, tailored PowerPoint training for your staff, please see our Microsoft Office remote training information page which will explain all you need to know about our virtual PowerPoint classroom.
Open, Scheduled PowerPoint Courses for Individuals
If you are an individual looking to join a remote scheduled PowerPoint course, please see our scheduled PowerPoint training page here.
Established in 2005, Blue Pecan provides tailored / bespoke in house PowerPoint training courses.
Live Online Courses - PowerPoint courses can be delivered online with a live tutor via Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Webex virtual classroom software.
Onsite Courses - PowerPoint courses can be delivered onsite at your business premises.
We offer in-house PowerPoint training across Surrey including Cranleigh, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Dorking, Epsom, Esher, Farnham, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere, Horley, Leatherhead, Redhill, Reigate, Staines, Walton on Thames, Weybridge & Woking.
PowerPoint Course Outline
Creating a Presentation from Scratch
- Starting a new presentation
- Adding slides to a presentation
- Selecting an appropriate slide layout
- Saving a presentation
- Breaking up your presentation into sections
- Creating Custom Shows
Working with Text
- Entering text as bullet points
- Shortcut keys for formatting text
- Controlling Autocorrect
- Controlling Autosize for placeholders
- Using the outline view to organise text
- Converting text to SmartArt
Including Other Content
- Including and formatting Excel charts
- Including and formatting SmartArt
- Including and formatting images
- Including and formatting videos
- Trimming video
- Bookmarking video
- Including and controlling audio
Working with Slide Masters
- Designing a Slide Master
- Designing Layout Masters
- Creating additional Slide Masters
- Applying a Slide Master to a slide
- Applying Layout Masters
- Importing Slide Masters from other presentations
- Preserving Slide Masters
- Headers and Footers
Transitions and Animations
- Applying transitions to a Slide Master
- Applying transitions to individual slides
- Applying animations to slide content
- The Animation Pane
- Effect options
- Start on options
- Presenter shortcuts
- Annotating a presentation
- Navigating a presentation
- Setting up slide timings
- Set up Slide Show options
- Printing handouts
- Printing speaker notes
- Creating read-only shows
- Package for CD
Where does Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd deliver these courses?
Private training courses can be delivered at your business premises in Surrey or remotely online. Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd also runs online scheduled courses open to the public.
Does Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd offer online PowerPoint courses?
Yes, Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd can deliver this training onsite in Surrey or remotely via video conferencing software. We also offer scheduled PowerPoint courses which are open to the public to enrol on.
What dates are available for PowerPoint training with Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd?