PowerPoint Training | Live Online | Virtual Classroom
Private in-house training - all delegates on the course are from the same company
Established in 2005, Blue Pecan provides live online PowerPoint training courses in a virtual classroom.
Live Online Courses - PowerPoint courses can be delivered online with a live tutor via Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Webex virtual classroom software.
Closed, Private PowerPoint Training for Businesses
If you are a business enquiring about private, tailored PowerPoint training for your staff, please see our Microsoft Office remote training information page which will explain all you need to know about our virtual PowerPoint classroom.
We cover the whole of Herefordshire including Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington, Credenhill, Lugwardine, Kingstone, Withington, Weobley, Clehonger, Ewyas & Harold.
PowerPoint Course Outline
Creating a Presentation from Scratch
- Starting a new presentation
- Adding slides to a presentation
- Selecting an appropriate slide layout
- Saving a presentation
- Breaking up your presentation into sections
- Creating Custom Shows
Working with Text
- Entering text as bullet points
- Shortcut keys for formatting text
- Controlling Autocorrect
- Controlling Autosize for placeholders
- Using the outline view to organise text
- Converting text to SmartArt
Including Other Content
- Including and formatting Excel charts
- Including and formatting SmartArt
- Including and formatting images
- Including and formatting videos
- Trimming video
- Bookmarking video
- Including and controlling audio
Working with Slide Masters
- Designing a Slide Master
- Designing Layout Masters
- Creating additional Slide Masters
- Applying a Slide Master to a slide
- Applying Layout Masters
- Importing Slide Masters from other presentations
- Preserving Slide Masters
- Headers and Footers
Transitions and Animations
- Applying transitions to a Slide Master
- Applying transitions to individual slides
- Applying animations to slide content
- The Animation Pane
- Effect options
- Start on options
- Presenter shortcuts
- Annotating a presentation
- Navigating a presentation
- Setting up slide timings
- Set up Slide Show options
- Printing handouts
- Printing speaker notes
- Creating read-only shows
- Package for CD
Does Blue Pecan Computer Training Ltd offer instructor-led, online training?
Yes we do offer online courses. Courses are live and instructor-led. We use video conferencing software such as Zoom or Webex to create a virtual classroom environment. Private, in-house training is available as well as a range of publicly scheduled courses.
What dates are available for instructor-led online PowerPoint training?
Does Blue Pecan offer in-house training?
Yes, we do. We can deliver private, closed courses where all delegates on the course are from the same company.
Does Blue Pecan offer courses open to the public?