MS Project Training | Live Online | Virtual Classroom
Furloughed employees may still take part in training – please see government guidance.
Our remote training courses are the perfect solution to your training needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. With over 10 years’ of Microsoft Project training experience, Chester Tugwell, Blue Pecan’s founder will personally run these courses for you.
To accompany the course you will get:
- A comprehensive Microsoft Project training guide in pdf format
- A course completion certificate
- One month’s post-course support on the content
Download the course outline
|Course||Date||Timings||Cost||Book on this course|
|MS Project||24/07/2020||09:30 – 16:00||£175 inc vat|
|MS Project||14/08/2020||09:30 – 16:00||£175 inc vat|
Remote Training: What You Need in Order to Participate
Delegates will need the following things in place to participate in the remote training:
– A PC/laptop with Microsoft Project installed.
– A webcam, so the tutor can see you – most laptops have a built-in webcam, but for a desktop PC you will probably need a separate one.
– A microphone*, so the tutor can hear you – again most laptops have a built-in microphone, but for a desktop PC you will probably need a separate one.
– A speaker or headphones*, so you can hear your tutor – again most laptops will have built-in speakers, but for a PC you will probably need separate one.
– An internet connection.
*A combined microphone and headphone set would work perfectly with the video conferencing software and the remote training we offer.
On the day of the training, we will email you a link that will enable you to join the training session. You do not need to install anything on your computer prior to receiving this email.