MS Project Training | Live Online | Virtual Classroom
To accompany the course you will get:
- A comprehensive Microsoft Project training guide in pdf format
- A course completion certificate
- One month’s post-course support on the content
Download the course outline
||Book on this course
|No dates available – sorry. You can still book private, one-to-one training.
||09:30 – 16:00
||£235 inc vat
Remote Training: What You Need in Order to Participate
Delegates will need the following things in place to participate in the remote training:
– A PC/laptop with Microsoft Project installed.
– A webcam, so the tutor can see you – most laptops have a built-in webcam, but for a desktop PC you will probably need a separate one.
– A microphone*, so the tutor can hear you – again most laptops have a built-in microphone, but for a desktop PC you will probably need a separate one.
– A speaker or headphones*, so you can hear your tutor – again most laptops will have built-in speakers, but for a PC you will probably need separate one.
– An internet connection.
*A combined microphone and headphone set would work perfectly with the video conferencing software and the remote training we offer.
On the day of the training, we will email you a link that will enable you to join the training session. You do not need to install anything on your computer prior to receiving this email.