MS Access Introduction Training
Our Introduction to Microsoft Access training course will teach you the fundamentals of this popular database programme. The course focuses on the basic principles of creating and using tables, queries, forms and reports.
This course focuses on the following aspects of Microsoft Access:
- Navigating the Microsoft Access interface
- Creating and saving an Access database
- Creating tables and effectively storing data in tables
- Creating select queries to interrogate your data
- Creating forms to improve the user interface of an Access database
- Creating professional looking reports from the data held in your database
- Exporting and importing data
No previous experience of Microsoft Access is required to attend this course.
What’s Included with the Training?
- Delegates will receive a comprehensive pdf reference guide that covers the content of the course.
- Delegates will have created a working database at the end of the course which they can refer to alongside the reference guide.
- Course certificate, if required
Our training courses can be delivered onsite at your offices or remotely online. Please note the outline can be tailored – nothing is set in stone! Please download the course outline in pdf format here.