Blue Pecan provides in house Powerpoint training at your business premises. Courses can be tailored and include your working files, or you can follow our published outline below.
Our coverage includes Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Wiltshire & Worcestershire.
We can cover any version of PowerPoint including PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007.
Pricing and Group Size
One to one training £395 plus vat.
Group training starts a £450 plus vat.
You final quote will include modest travel costs.
We recommend group sizes no larger than 10, but are happy to accommodate your requirement.
PowerPoint Course Outline
Creating a Presentation from Scratch
- Starting a new presentation
- Adding slides to a presentation
- Selecting an appropriate slide layout
- Saving a presentation
- Breaking up your presentation into sections
- Creating Custom Shows
Working with Text
- Entering text as bullet points
- Shortcut keys for formatting text
- Controlling Autocorrect
- Controlling Autosize for placeholders
- Using the outline view to organise text
- Converting text to SmartArt
Including Other Content
- Including and formatting Excel charts
- Including and formatting SmartArt
- Including and formatting images
- Including and formatting videos
- Trimming video
- Bookmarking video
- Including and controlling audio
Working with Slide Masters
- Designing a Slide Master
- Designing Layout Masters
- Creating additional Slide Masters
- Applying a Slide Master to a slide
- Applying Layout Masters
- Importing Slide Masters from other presentations
- Preserving Slide Masters
- Headers and Footers
Transitions and Animations
- Applying transitions to a Slide Master
- Applying transitions to individual slides
- Applying animations to slide content
- The Animation Pane
- Effect options
- Start on options
- Presenter shortcuts
- Annotating a presentation
- Navigating a presentation
- Setting up slide timings
- Set up Slide Show options
- Printing handouts
- Printing speaker notes
- Creating read-only shows
- Package for CD